Phentermine diet pill is a most commonly used appetite suppressant, which alters the neurotransmitter levels in the brain. This weight loss drug was earlier a part of the Phen-Fen combination, which FDA banned. Phen-Fen had side effects linked to risk of Pulmonary Hypertension and Heart valve disease. Though FDA banned Fenfluramine, phentermine stayed alive and it is one of the widely accepted drugs today.
Points to ponder
- Phentermine diet pills are prescribed for people with a body mass index[BMI] of 28 or more
- phentermine is for those whoever suffer serious weight problems.
- The diet pills are well suited for short term management of Obesity as long term use will result in habit formation.
- The best results are obtained when taken in combination with diet program, regular exercise or diet therapy.
- Phentermine stimulates the central nervous system, increasing your heart rate and blood pressure.Hence, It decreases your appetite.
- Consult your doctor, if you face any unusual side effects.
- Phentermine diet pill are not recommended for children under the age of 16 yrs
Phentermine is a prescription based diet pills and many different qualities of Phentermine are available in the market today.