The diet pills ruling the market
From green tea supplements to fat burners, diet pills exist in all shapes and forms. Many international organizations and researchers have studied the effectiveness of diet pills and come up with positive results on weight reduction. A diet pills is helpful in the treatment of Obesity, a serious condition with severe health risks. In order to take any weight loss drugs the FDA advices a BMI of 30 or more. Most of these pills lose its effect with time. So, along with these diet pills you should follow a good exercise program and healthy diet.Types of weight loss pills
Two basic types of weight loss pills flood the market, prescription diet pills and non-prescription diet pills. Prescription pills like Xenical, Phentermine and Meridia undergoes clinical tests to prove their efficiency for weight reduction. A Non-prescription drug only undergoes minimal FDA regulation. They are also referred to as weight loss supplements. Herba life pills, Metabolife, Fat burners, Diet supplements and Stackers fall under this category.
Unlike Prescription pills, Weight loss supplements do not go through any clinical tests. The FDA has raised caution against ephreda, a main ingredient in these supplements.
Fat burning supplements increase the rate at which an individual expends calories encouraging weight loss. Xenadrine and Hydroxycut are the two popular fat burning drugs.
Lipase inhibitors are the new face of anti obesity drugs. Enzymes called lipases break down the fats and asks the body to absorb it. But lipase inhibitors block some of the fat you eat. The undigested fat, which passes out of the body, totals to around 30%. Xenical is a successful lipase inhibitor.
Let’s have a closer look by clicking the topic;
- Alli diet pills
Healthy diet plan
- Plan a balanced diet
- Make it low in saturated and refined fat
- Have good carbs and good fats in lesser quantities
- Do good diet shopping and cook healthy
Be it any diet pill, use it safe;
- Take the diet pill with a glass full of water
- Drink eight glasses of water a day. Diet pills have diuretic effect which can cause dehydration
- The pulse should be less than 86 beats a minute. If it exceeds 90 stop taking the pills
- It is advised to stop the diet pills after three months
- Do not take diet drugs if you are allergic to sulfites
- Don’t take caffeine pills if you are pregnant
- Your doctor can tell you which diet pill is suited for your body